Xepto Education is the Philippines’ most innovative venture capital-backed EdTech startup that provides the best high-quality education opportunities to learners and educators of all economic backgrounds.
Xepto’s business is growing rapidly and we would like to invite EdTech entrepreneurs to join our growing team of visionaries, creative thinkers and passionate collaborators this 2021!
The Graphic Designer is responsible for creating and supporting the graphics needs of the company’s digital products and promotional materials. The Graphic Designer must be creative while still delivering a consistent “look” in the design, layout, artwork, and color for all digital materials and collaterals. The Graphic Designer should have a strong graphics background and be interested in the various programs and services of Xepto Computing, Inc.
Responsibilities for Graphic Designer:
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
Qualifications for Graphic Designer:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in graphic design
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS preferred
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent eye for detail
Successful candidates will be working with a strong and passionate team of technologists and domain experts whose aim is to help improve the quality of education in the country through state-of the art technologies and learning paradigms. Xepto is led by Dr. Paco Sandejas (Stanford Ph.D. EE) with co-founders from Stanford and UP Diliman.
Work with some of the best engineers in the Philippines and Silicon Valley. Enjoy the support of Dado and Maria Banatao, Jean Henri Lhuillier and a very strong group of investors and partners from well-known conglomerates in the Philippines.
Apply for this position
All rights reserved © Xepto Education, 2021