Junior Software Developer
Xepto Education is the Philippines’ most innovative venture capital-backed EdTech startup that provides the best high-quality education opportunities to learners and educators of all economic backgrounds.
Xepto’s business is growing rapidly and we would like to invite EdTech entrepreneurs to join our growing team of visionaries, creative thinkers and passionate collaborators this 2021!
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Graduate of any computer related course
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- At least 2 years of experience in React.js workflows
- Experience with data structure libraries
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Can start asap
Successful candidates will be working with a strong and passionate team of technologists and domain experts whose aim is to help improve the quality of education in the country through state-of the art technologies and learning paradigms. Xepto is led by Dr. Paco Sandejas (Stanford Ph.D. EE) with co-founders from Stanford and UP Diliman.
Work with some of the best engineers in the Philippines and Silicon Valley. Enjoy the support of Dado and Maria Banatao, Jean Henri Lhuillier and a very strong group of investors and partners from well-known conglomerates in the Philippines.
Apply for this position
All rights reserved © Xepto Education, 2021