The Xepto Digital Education Sales Manager is passionate in helping educational institutions meet their goals by providing innovative solutions to problems in the classroom with state-of-the-art digital education tools and technologies.He or she is driven with a desire to win over customers by being a trusted advisor in educational technology
As Xepto Sales Manager:
Clearly understands customer problems through strategic questioning that will lead to sound recommendations for solutions.
Articulate in presenting Xepto’s over-all solution for education including partner offerings.
Should be well organized and meticulous in following up with clients; maintains a solid knowledge of Xepto’s products and solutions; and, in touch with and immersed in the local education industry.
Very IT Literate and can delivers technology presentations clearly and convincingly.
A team player, contributes best practices with co-workers.
Liaise and relate well with teachers, school administrators and IT innovators.
- BA/BS degree demonstrating academic excellence
- At least 5 years (ideally >7) experience in selling IT solutions; EdTech solutions sales experience preferred
- Classroom experience and/or a related educational field preferred
- Passion for bringing technology into the classroom
- Familiarity with Web, internet, mobile technologies
- Aptitude for working under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Ability to apply energy and creativity to meeting sales goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated success at managing multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Successful candidates will be working with a strong and passionate team of technologists and domain experts whose aim is to help improve the quality of edcuation in the country through state-of-the art technologies and learning paradigms.
Xepto is led by Dr. Paco Sandejas (Stanford Ph.D. EE) with co-founders from Stanford and UP Diliman.
Work with some of the best engineers in the Philippines and Silicon Valley. Enjoy the support of Dado and Maria Banatao, Jean Henri Lhuillier and a very strong group of investors and partners from well-known conglomerates in the Philippines.