Xepto Education is the Philippines’ most innovative venture capital-backed EdTech startup that provides the best high-quality education opportunities to learners and educators of all economic backgrounds.
Xepto’s business is growing rapidly and we would like to invite EdTech entrepreneurs to join our growing team of visionaries, creative thinkers and passionate collaborators this
The Sales and Marketing Specialist will help build and maintain the strategies and tactics to promote usage of the company’s products and drive marketing campaigns. You will be part of a talented team of innovators that demonstrate superb competency and deliver outstanding product and services.
- Develop strategies and tactics and identify trends to promote the products and drive sales
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and manage implementation
- Design, build and maintain social media presence and optimize content
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including web, email, social media and display advertising, etc.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and social media
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Implement and analyze performance metrics and provide any necessary reports
- Prepare, manage and monitor the marketing budget on a regular basis and allocate funds wisely
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- BS/MS in Marketing or Computer-related course
- Proven sales and marketing experience
- Proven experience in identifying target clients
- Up-to-date with online marketing the latest trends and best practices
- Strong consumer relations, reporting, and administrative skills
- Strong coordinating, analytical and organization skills
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Excellent interpersonal, motivational and communication skills (both written and oral)
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
Successful candidates will be working with a strong and passionate team of technologists and domain experts whose aim is to help improve the quality of education in the country through state-of the art technologies and learning paradigms. Xepto is led by Dr. Paco Sandejas (Stanford Ph.D. EE) with co-founders from Stanford and UP Diliman.
Work with some of the best engineers in the Philippines and Silicon Valley. Enjoy the support of Dado and Maria Banatao, Jean Henri Lhuillier and a very strong group of investors and partners from well-known conglomerates in the Philippines.