Xepto Computing is looking for a Education Services Director to join our growing team of visionaries, creative thinkers and passionate collaborators this 2020!
The Education Services Director will help plan, conduct, and administer programs that help improve the quality of education in the Philippines. The successful candidate will be in charge of providing direction not only in terms of training of teachers but also in contributing to pedagogy and instructional design by leading the development of high-impact and engaging learning materials. He/She should also be able to lead in research and review and formulation of educational policy that will help provide direction for the leaders of our country as far as education is concerned.
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews, or consultations with school heads, instructors, or stakeholders
- Manage training programs including selecting and assigning instructors to conduct training
- Deliver training using a variety of instructional techniques
- Manage the development of custom and off-the-shelf training from inception to completion including design and creation of online learning modules, course materials and training manuals
- Plan, analyze, design, develop, and manage computer-based training and templates for online courses including curricula, learning plans, assessments, evaluations, etc.
- Review content and training materials from a variety of vendors and consultants and choose appropriate materials
- Implement and maintain a learning management system software
Education Consulting and Research
- Provide assistance to schools and companies in initiating, evaluating and improving their education and training programs
- Monitor, streamline, and evaluate training programs and school’s performance data to ensure they are current, effective, and most suitable for their needs
- Develop long-range and short-range business plan for educational and training services
- Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs and scheduling training.