Xepto Education is the Philippines’ most innovative venture capital-backed EdTech startup that provides the best high-quality education opportunities to learners and educators of all economic backgrounds.
Xepto’s business is growing rapidly and we would like to invite EdTech entrepreneurs to join our growing team of visionaries, creative thinkers, and passionate collaborators this 2021!
The Education Services Director will help plan, conduct, and administer programs that help improve the quality of education in the Philippines. The successful candidate will be in charge of providing direction not only in terms of training of teachers but also in contributing to pedagogy and instructional design by leading the development of high-impact and engaging learning materials. He/She should also be able to lead in research and review and formulation of educational policy that will help provide direction for the leaders of our country as far as education is concerned.
· Assess training needs through surveys, interviews, or consultations with school heads,
instructors, or stakeholders
· Manage training programs including selecting and assigning instructors to conduct
· Deliver training using a variety of instructional techniques
· Manage the development of custom and off-the-shelf training from inception to
completion including design and creation of online learning modules, course materials
and training manuals
· Plan, analyze, design, develop, and manage computer-based training and templates for
online courses including curricula, learning plans, assessments, evaluations, etc.
· Review content and training materials from a variety of vendors and consultants and
choose appropriate materials
· Implement and maintain a learning management system software
Education Consulting and Research
· Provide assistance to schools and companies in initiating, evaluating and improving their
education and training programs
· Monitor, streamline, and evaluate training programs and school’s performance data to
ensure they are current, effective, and most suitable for their needs
· Develop long-range and short-range business plan for educational and training services
· Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs and scheduling training.
· You must have a BS/MS/PhD in Education, Training, and Development,
Human Resources, Instructional Design, Educational Technology or any
· You must possess a clear understanding of the current state of education in
· You know the different stakeholders in the educational system and how to interact with
· You have a strong knowledge of laws that guide the education system in the
· You have experience in instructional design and setting up training programs
· You have a strong background in information technology, e-learning,
multimedia, and other technology-based tools
· You have strong coordinating and organizational skills, a team player and have excellent
communication skills (both written and oral)
· You have a strong business sense.
· You have experience in evaluating statistics and performance measurements
· You have strong decision-making skills and a problem-solver
· You have the ability to work under pressure and under time constraints
Successful candidates will be working with a strong and passionate team of technologists and domain experts whose aim is to help improve the quality of education in the country through state-of-the-art technologies and learning paradigms. Xepto is led by Dr. Paco Sandejas (Stanford Ph.D. EE) with co-founders from Stanford and UP Diliman.
Work with some of the best engineers in the Philippines and Silicon Valley. Enjoy the support of Dado and Maria Banatao, Jean Henri Lhuillier, and a very strong group of investors and partners from well-known conglomerates in the Philippines.
Sounds like you? RIDE THE WAVE and JOIN US!
Learn more about Xepto! Visit xeptoeducation.com.