Xepto Education is the Philippines’ most innovative venture capital-backed EdTech startup that provides the best high-quality education opportunities to learners and educators of all economic backgrounds.
Xepto’s business is growing rapidly and we would like to invite EdTech entrepreneurs to join our growing team of visionaries, creative thinkers and passionate collaborators this 2021!
- Communicates and coaches new content developers through the content creation process
- Attend meetings with other team members – including project managers and developers for content planning and development.
- Reviews all content materials and administrative documents.
- Checks writing errors, edits, and revise content and administrative materials accordingly.
- Fill in and monitor details of the content trackers.
- Develops and publishes quality courses in the academy at par with the Xepto Production Manual.
- Assist in creating, editing, and publishing content videos in the academy.
Coordination and Assistance
- Presents and makes recommendations on the course design, technology, and instruction delivery options.
- Stay informed of the latest trends in instructional methods and educational technology.
- Reports and updates to the Courseware Dev. Manager everyday tasks and activities.
- Assist in the development of operation’s quality manual
- Monitoring quality assurance of all content materials.
- You must be a graduate of Communication, Journalism, English, Education, Instructional Design, Educational Technology or any related field
- At least three (3) years of diverse and accumulative experience in course creation, course management, and course development for multiple types of courses
- Experience in lead generation, course development, uploading, and publishing.
- Excellent communication and written technical skills.
- Proficient in tools such as Google Suite, LMS, Canva, Vimeo
- Technical knowledge includes presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, proofreading and editing skills, technical report writing, coaching, and mentoring.
Successful candidates will be working with a strong and passionate team of technologists and domain experts whose aim is to help improve the quality of education in the country through state-of the art technologies and learning paradigms. Xepto is led by Dr. Paco Sandejas (Stanford Ph.D. EE) with co-founders from Stanford and UP Diliman.
Work with some of the best engineers in the Philippines and Silicon Valley. Enjoy the support of Dado and Maria Banatao, Jean Henri Lhuillier and a very strong group of investors and partners from well-known conglomerates in the Philippines.